ZAE SERVO DRIVE (Type Z)
Developed for the most extreme demands in servo technology. This is particularly evident from the high power density, high torsional rigidity, low backlash and enormous reliability of this se-ries. Modern features including adjustable play over the eccentric cover, fixed-lose-bearing for the screw, integrated hermetic pressure compensation and O arrangement on the output-side bearings form the technical basis for this series – and all that at a very attractive price. If you are interested, talk to us today!
- Maximum rigidity
- Very high positioning accuracy
- Adjustable and readjustable gear play
- Extreme overload capacity
- Vibration and shock-absorbing
- Compatible with any servo motor
- Mathematically accurate ratios
- Standard with integrated hermetic pressure compensation (closed gear unit)
- Variable bearing concept (depending on your application)
- With food grade oil
|Description||Frame size||Ratio||max. acceleration torque [Nm]||S1 nominal torque [Nm]||EMERGENCY STOP torque [Nm]|
|Description||Frame size||Ratio||Speed [rpm]||Permissible torque [Nm]||Max. torque [Nm]|
These gear units are used in the packaging industry and automation technology - e.g. for ma-chine tools - where the highest demands are placed on precision, reliability and performance.
The motor connection of the gearbox (intermediate flange and coupling) is individually adapted to your choice of corresponding servomotor.